Lindsey-Mantras.
I made this list when I was less-than-pleased with who I was “being.” I needed to make a list to remind myself what I stood for..in sentence form. So…happy reading: (some are mine: original and made up, and some are completely stolen…you can probably figure out which is which...so don't sue me.)
· Will it matter tomorrow?
· Do more yoga
· Drink more water
· Espresso and wine are a treat.
· When you don’t know-smile pretty. When you don’t get what you want, smile harder and say thank you.
· I am radiant.
· I will not settle.
· My time is precious, and so are the people I spend it with.
· Whether I think I can, or think I can’t, I’m right.
· Be a dreamer.
· Love fully and all the time. Don’t be a cheapskate when it comes to love.
· My mom and my dad are finally best friends.
· Sisters and brother are forever, and may not necessarily share your name or your DNA.
· Life is short, but my days are long.
· I am proud to be happy.
· I choose this life.
· I don’t change…I grow.
· Stop everyday to smell the roses, because I have so many things to be thankful for.
· I deserve to be happy.
· In order to make others happy, I must make myself happy first.
· One person CAN make a difference.
· I choose to take things personal.
· Considering a God is always worth the time and mental energy.
· Experiences, while not degrees, are deserving of my respect.
· Remain positive.
· Always exhibit integrity with my world.
· Do not tell a lie. Honesty will always be my best policy.
· Sing in the shower. Dance in the rain. Watch “How I met your mother.”
· Someone else’s laughter is the most beautiful sound.
· Matching is overrated. So is brushing your hair.
· If you don’t love your life, then change it.
· I attract people like me. Who am I?
· I can do anything if I want it bad enough.
· I am money-driven and not driven by money.
· I will choose brains before beauty...but I choose both.
· I will forgive myself when I eff it all up. I’ll surely do it again…
· Offer all of yourself to those you love. Those you love are all you’ll ever really have.
· People are irreplaceable.
· Real men do cry.
· Sweat once a day. Or all day. It’s fine.
· Someday NEVER comes.
· I don’t do shallow. I swim in deep waters,my friends.
· Get big or go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment